Saima,Afreen and Almas... My intiation to Indian Muslim women,they are innocent horny,hairy sluts


Muslim women are true to their faith, that is an observable fact anywhere in the great country of India. These women are over protected and are very shy, but that doesn't mean that they're all that wholesome..the above mentioned women were among the hottest fucks in my life. They may be shy, but I've come to the conclusion that the shyer they are, the wilder they are in the bedroom.. Afreen my 21 year old secretary was my first indian muslim girl standing at 5'4 weighing around 100 lbs. She had just gotten married, it was an arrange marriage to her father's age old mentor's son(who was surprisingly 49 yrs old, nearly her dad's age). She looked like a sex-goddess with her firm perky tits that were quite prominent even though she wore an Abaya.

One morning, I ran into one of her friends, who was giggling with near the water cooler, when I asked her what the joke was, she said that Afreen was complaining about her husband,when I asked why, she said that it was because he was too short and too old for her, and that his penis resembled a toddler's penis,and how she wished that she was married to a tall man, a man who could please her carnal desires.

After realizing that I was in proximity to a horny muslim wife who was Aphrodite herself, I was extremely aroused,so aroused that I had ar rock hard boner, which was pointed out to me by Afreen's blushing, and now after seeing my near 10" long (9") boner,curious friend,while eyeing my badly concealed boner, she muttered under her breath in hindi," I bet you could satisfy Afreen's lusty vagina". I pretended not to understand, but I was confused as I didn't know wether Afreen would like to fuck or not.

The next morning Afreen asked me if she could speak to me privately, I wondered why she'd want to speak to me with no urgent or pressing matters at hand, My mind then wandered of to assume that she was informed by her friend about the chat at the water cooler.

When I started of by saying that her private life was hers and hers alone, she stopped me, and asked me why'd I even mention her private life. Then,I went on to tell her about the conversation I had with her friend near the cooler. After informing Afreen about the conversation,she was red in the face and went on to say that it wasn't her friend's place to talk about other people's marital problems.

Later that day, Afreen cornered me in the hallway and said that she'd spoken to her friend (Farzana),and informed me she knew I was attracted to her and asked me if my penis was in fact that long, after showing my flaccid 8" penis in my office (all curtains closed of course) she backed away in disbelief saying that if my penis was 8" when I wasn't excited then my dick must be fake as it just wasn't possible for it to get any bigger when I was excited
. After telling her my dick was nearly a foot long she gulped and got red in the face. I knew if I was going to make a move on her it'd have to be now. I walked up to her and put my hand up her skirt and gently circled her clitoris, and watched as her breathing get harder and her almost virgin pussy, and I mean barely penetrated pussy drip and wet my office floor and her white skirt while her eyes crossed and rolled up in pure ecstasy. After fingering her to many orgasms,she said in a hushed voice 20min later that it was against her religion to have an extramarital affair, but she was extremely in need to be satisfied sexually and she somehow knew that I was the one who could save her marriage as she had to keep all of her desires locked away,just to keep up appearances for her family's and society's sake.

At the end of work, I gave Afreen my hotel's address and invited her to an experience that she'd never forget if she could break away from her traditions of course.

One hour later after regretting that I ever invited a Muslim girl, no less an Indian muslin girl for sex, there she was hesitantly knocking at my door and just about ready to leave when I said "Come in,It's open".

Afreen entered a little frightened,but nevertheless brimming with lust, she then said that, she was in her was in her bridal saree, to commemorate her first actual penetrative sexual experience and that she needed me to go slowly as she was still not properly 'deflorated' and was not sure if she could take my penis,having heard that the first time would be painful, she also asked me to use a condom, when I said that Indian condoms were for maximum of a 5" boner and would not fit she gulped again.

After making her comfortable,I whipped out my fully erect 9" penis and asked her to give me a blowjob,(something that I had to explain to her),which she barely could do as her luscious lips could barely fit the 4"wide head of my penis in her mouth. After stretching out her mouth,and throttling her with my penis,I asked her again if she still wanted to fuck, it was then that the inner whore kept repressed by all Indian women, the hidden 'sex-tiger' reared it's head,when she said with a sly seductive smile, 'tonight, I'm your whore, fuck me as you see fit',

After lubricating her tight practically virgin pussy,despite the lubrication her vaginal orifice was not ready even fo the tip of dick, once I managed to push my dick's head through,and after her moans and creamy gunk wetting of my bed stopped,I asked her a question,'have you ever been pounded by a man?",to which she replied sweaty and breathless,'I don't know what pounding is, but I think I'm about to find out...',the screams and moans she made after that ,as I pounded her in every possible position that she could bend as she was tiny, and was ready and wiling to accept black cock, despite religious beliefs and family ties were stuff of legends. 3 hours later as our sweat drenched the bed and after her swollen,red,pulsing pussy was freshly torn apart and extremely sore I decided to stop and just spray her face with cub,it was then when she said in a 'orgasm-happy'scream,'No!!,you don't get to fuck me like that without finishing in me,your dick's head molested my cervix to God knows how many orgasms, fuck my husband,finish in me',I was surprised but not in a position to father children, so I quietly pulled away from her and fisted her till she squirted,and passed out whimpering on the bed soaking wet with her own sweat, creamy cum, and the final squirt.1/2an hour later after I helped her to the shower,I asked her if she was willing to pose nude in front of camera, to which she said,'I'm yours,you showed me what sex really means, I'll do anything for you, fuck my family,I may even bear your offspring,(not knowing that, I'd fisted her and not actually cum in her)and allowed her inner whore to take control. There were many more after her not just back home, but also in this blessed country,because of that I say,
GOD BLESS INDIA!!!!, ENJOY!!!!!!



























0 comments:

Post a Comment