Indian party sluts and some English sluts and some Andhra prostitutes, Muslim Hijab sluts etc... Enjoy!!!

This is a very sexy post containing pics of my high school roommate, Kartika Hari who later went on to become a teacher at Bristol, at her hen party her friends dared her to enter the club topless, I was surprised so much so that I felt that I needed to fuck her, fortunately as luck would have it she wasn't one to hold her liquor, after 4 shots she agreed to one last fling..2 hours later she was screaming my name and moaning so loud that her friends thought that she had food poisoning and was screaming in pain, while in fact, her eyes were rolled to the back of her head, her pussy was so cream that the cream mixed up with her pubic hair.. That was a night to remember and it just so happened that she called off the wedding 2 weeks later. Though she may have told Akshay that her priorities had changed, but I knew for a fact that the only reason she broke up with that sissy of a man after being engaged to him for a year was that she had been BLACKED!! ENJOY!! (BOOBS,MILF,AUNTY,BHABHI,PARTIES MILFS,TEENS,ARMPITS,SHAVED,STUBBLE,SWEATY, AND MUCH MORE!!) (the real name
























































































of my friend has been changed to protect her privcy)


0 comments:

Post a Comment